Friday, November 14, 2008

Using Herbs for HIgh Blood Pressure

Along with a few commonly known lifestyle changes, using herbs for high blood pressure is extremely effective. Most people go about their day using the prescription drug their doctor prescribed, not knowing what damage these synthetic medicines can really do.

How do herbs work to lower high blood pressure? They improve the condition of your entire cardiac system, from strengthening the muscles around the heart to making arteries more supple. They also condition the veins so that blood flows smoothly. Herbal remedies are proven to work in clinical studies, and go back thousands of years. People used herbs to treat their conditions long before prescription drugs were ever invented!

Not only are prescription drugs expensive, they can cause all kinds of side effects. One such side effect is raising your bad cholesterol. Doesn't that make you feel better? Raise you cholesterol in order to lower your blood pressure. I don't know which one is worse!

If you haven't tried using herbs for high blood pressure, you should. Some of the ingredients in the best herbal products are:

Hawthorn
Passion Flower
Guelder Rose bark
Ginkgo Biloba

These herbal ingredients work in different capacities, but the total effect is a much healthier heart, and normal blood pressure. Your overall health will be improved when you take things back to nature, and stop using synthetic and potentially dangerous drugs!

2 comments:

Mary Lora said...

I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr.Ehiaguna who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searchingthrough the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehiaguna helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healingHerbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a try I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which hedid, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via ? Gmail address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348073908953 and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

vera white said...

Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.